Ronaldo: "El Pichichi" Owned All

Real Madrid midfielder, Cristiano Ronaldo, say, without the support of his colleagues, he will not be able to equal the record for most goals in the league belong to the club legend, Hugo Sanchez and Telmo Zarra, that is 38 goals.


Ronaldo scored his 38nya BBVA League this season in the match against Villarreal, 15 last May. Given the Madrid still will play one match, Ronaldo likely to carve a new record. 



Also, Ronaldo is now also topped the list while leading scorer with seven goals advantage of the nearest competitor, Barcelona striker Lionel Messi.

Since Barcelona is also just one game left, most likely Ronaldo will maintain that position until the end. If true will, Ronaldo said he would dedicate the cup to his colleagues.

"I feel honored to match the achievement of two legends like Hugo Sanchez and Zarra. I'm glad to be among them," said Ronaldo.

"Recognition of individuals is important, but not not as important as the collective achievement. I'm glad that was not easy to score 38 goals in one season, but I can do it thanks to the support of friends."

"I would never have won the trophy" El Pichichi "or the Golden Boot without them. I'm very happy because they are. I promised to do their best when wearing this costume," he said.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Informationholic's Stats

Site Popularity

My Popularity (by popuri.us)

Flag Counter

free counters